GANGLAND KILLERS

GANGLAND KILLERS

GANGLAND KILLERS

ARRESTS

ARRESTS

NARCO

NARCO

DRUGS

DRUGS

Translate

Margaret Lee

Monday 7 January 2008

Margaret Lee was cut down Saturday in a hail of bullets intended for somebody else during a drive-by shooting.
"When this happened, I was so full of rage I wanted to do something crazy," Martin said of the Bronzeville shooting. "But family members and people around me brought me to my senses. Violence begets violence."
Now he only wants to ask his wife's killer a simple question: "What did my wife do to you that you had to shoot her five times and take her away from me and her daughter and my son and her family?"
He said his 8-year-old daughter, Carolyn, and 22-year-old son, Reginald, would like to ask the same question.
The shooting took place just after Lee, 41, had met some friends and was leaving with them from a home in the 3100 block of South Prairie to go to a wedding reception. On their way to a car, another car drove by and someone poked a gun out a window and started firing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails